Monday 14 January 2013

Happy New Ears

So, whenever I tried to type Happy New Year on my phone it came up with 'happy new ears' which is soooo much better than the original greeting!
So folks, 2013, it's going to be a good 'un, me thinks. I will reach the grand old age of 40 and we'll see the wedding anniversary that is 20 whole years!! (or 'ears' if I type it on my phone)...

I'm hoping to become less insular this year, I reckon that the more time you spend on your own the less time you want to spend with people. I'm sitting in a bit of a bubble at the moment and need to remember that I'm loved and needed out there in the big 'ol world.
I envy people who can live in communities, do they get the same fears and anxieties of social interaction as other folks? Obviously I should have been born early enough to have enjoyed the sixties living in San Francisco - lol, it could have taught me to take life a little less seriously....

Loll, Hannah & Cieran

Zorro meets Star Wars



Was easier than firing up the fire pit plus I got to enjoy coffee outside on a frosty night :)

They are both awesome (except for the pink dude in the middle), Raj n Cam

Christmas day reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment