Friday 11 November 2011

25 things

1. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I'm all growd up but it probably involves Hawaii and a serious surf career.

2. I have a *cough* slight addiction to Starbucks coffee.

3. I want to travel the world or at least have the balls to do it!

4. I wish wholeheartedly that I was prettier/thinner/more intelligent and yes I know that's shallow of me.

5. The husband is the other half of my soul and I can't even breath without him.

6. My 2 adorable children get all their good looks, talent and mojo mostly from me... :)

7. I fully believe candlelight is the only way to light a living room on a dark stormy evening.

8. Fire pits, I love to sit out in the garden in front of a roaring fire pit. Mo colder mo better.

9. I really want a wood burning hot tub. REALLY. But they're around about £3000.

10. I adore newfoundland dogs.

11. I always leave the last bit of my cornetto cone - the part with the solid bit of chocolate in it.

12. I am always jealous of people who can speak more than 1 language fluently.

13. One of my dreams is to witness the northern lights- swoon..

14. I could look at other peoples photos all day. Even the holiday snaps...

15. Blade is really cool. I mean how cool would it be to be a day walker??

16. My creative ideas are awesome but my talent is zero. I normally tell the Jitsuqueen (my lovely daughter) what my idea is and she does it for me. And vice versa. We are the artistic versions of Jack Spratt.

17. I automatically give preference to Australians due to the fact my sons heart surgeon was from down under and therefore I love ALL things Aussie. Except their big spiders.

19. I have a large hole where religion should be and don't know if it will ever be filled as I think which ever deity decided to make Sly's (my lovely sons) hearts plumbing back to front isn't very kind.

20. But I am very spiritual.

21. Autumn, winter - yes. Spring, summer-no.

22. Rollerskates are waaaay better than rollerblades.

23. I call my old secondary school "The Hellmouth"

24. I love weddings and troll the tinterweb looking at wedding blogs and photos. And yes I know what a saddo I am. :)

25. If I wasn't married to Sherm I'd be married to Wolverine. End of.


No comments:

Post a Comment